Thursday 13 September 2012

Kia Ora everyone,

We have some more stories to share...

My Birthday

The day after tomorow it is my birthday. I don't know what I am getting. This is a suprise. I am getting more excited every day. I hope I get a wallet.

By Caitlin

Bonfire

Yesterday night I had a bonfire up in ur garden and after we had dinner we had marshmellows on a stick. It was 8 o' clock and I had fun. I want to do it again.

By Hugo

Spinosaurous

I wish I was a Spinosaurous.  I would eat fish. I would have a big sail on my back. I would be bigger than a t-rex. I like spinosaurouses. I would be in the crotaceous period.

By Jacob

3 comments:

  1. Hi Caitlin, I was so glad I was able to come to your birthday party, it was such good fun!! I hope you got the wallet you wished for :-) Lots of Love Aunty Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caitie, did you end up getting a wallet for your birthday? Your cousin Nick wanted a wallet a while ago...but he was very specific...he wanted one with a metal chain attached to it and we couldn't find one here in Singapore! Maybe you could keep a look out for one in Wellington for Nick? Love from all of us in Singapore, Auntie Ange xx PS Nick really enjoyed hanging out with you and Millie in Sydney recently!

    Message from Nick: But I already have a wallet so you don't need to buy me a wallet. Mummy got it wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Caitie,
    We hope you had an amazing birthday! Did you get a wallet? We love and miss you heaps! xx Mike, Kylie & Nicole

    ReplyDelete