Tuesday 11 September 2012

The time I was sick...

When I was so sick.

One day I felt so sick I couldn't even walk. I had a headache, an ear ache and a tummy ache. Mum came in. She said, "What do you want ot do?" I said to her, "I want to do nothing at all!" I went to sleep. While I was sleeping dad carried me in the car and then he drove to the hospital. I woke up then they gave me medicine then I went to sleep.

By Julia

The day I was sick.

When I was sick I had a headache. I brought my blanket and pillow pet onto the couch. I watched t.v. I drank lots of water.

By Emily

Having the Chickenpox.

When I had the chicken pox I stayed home because I was so sick. My mum let me watch t.v. and then she told me to go on the trampoline for two minutes. After that I played with Milo, my dog. Then I went to bed. I felt better. The next day I felt so much better and my friend took such good care of me. It was the best day in my life!

By Rosa

On Sunday I went swimming and we went to Karori Park and we went on the hydraslide and after that we had hot chips and it was yummy and after we went home and I played Scooby Doo on the wii.

By Hugo

No comments:

Post a Comment