Sunday 14 October 2012

Welcome back to Term 4!

Welcome everyone, it is now Term 4.  Today we wrote about our school holidays. Here are just a few samples of the great writers in Room 3.

In the holidays I went to Kelly Tarltons and it was an aquarium. There was a glass tunnel with squid and eels and sharks. I saw the gold too. After, we went to the cafe'.

By Hugo

In the holidays I went to the shop and I saw a horse. My mum bought it for me. She put it in her bedroom.

By Sylvie

In the holidays I had my ears pierced and I got a... lollipop! I didn't cry. I got to choose my own earings. They are green and then I went home.

By Charlotte

In the holidays I got some badges and posters at the zoo. I lost my hat, but I got it back. I went to a Cinderella play and Connor came for a play date.

By Jacob

Thanks for reading our stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment