Sunday 2 September 2012

In the weekend...

Today we wrote about what we did in the weekend. Today we are sharing two stories. We hope you enjoy them and leave us a comment.

Spraining my ankle.

On the weekend I went to Christchurch and I sprained my ankle. It hurt me a lot and it was my grandpa's birthday. When I sprained my ankle I cried. My grandpa came and put on a plaster and took me home. I felt better when he put me in my bed. I went to sleep.

By Rosa.

Sleeping in a hut.

In the weekend I walked to a hut. The hut had no lights. In the first place, me and my brother explored the hut. We found a cupboard. In the cupboard was bark. We slept in a sleeping bag. In the morning we walked home. When we got home, I felt exhausted.

By Esme

1 comment:

  1. I hope your ankle feels better soon Rosa.
    Esme - you walked very well, with hardly any moaning! Well done! (Esme's Mummy)

    ReplyDelete