Wednesday 31 October 2012

Story time...

Halloween

Last night I went trick or treating. Not many people came to our house. I got lots of lollies of different kinds and they were yummy. Our house was decorated with a big long string with pumpkins and cobwebs on it. One house didn't have lollies so they gave me Oreos. I went with Gino.

By Jakeb C

Summertime

Last summer me and my brother and my mum and my dad zoomed to the beach. Me and Louis splashed in the water and the sun was out. After we went in the water, I built a sandcastle with a big red bucket. It looked like a strawberry. Me and Louis threw beach balls to each other. Then me and my dad carried each other really deep out into the sea.

By Rosa

Halloween Trick or Treating

On Wednesday it was halloween. I went to Miss Finch's home first. I saw Chelsea. Most people were out. One man gave me a packet of chippies. Alex didn't come because he had a bad day at school. Also, my next door neighbours, Eddie and Matylda, came with me. My dad came too. Miss Finch gave me, Eddie and Matylda two chocolate bars each. When I got home I got some more from my mummy.

By Esme

Last summer

Last summer I went to the beach and I made a big sandcastle. I loved the sun shining and beaming on my back. I also loved the sun blazing onto my hair. My sandcastle was as big as a grown up. I looked around but my ball wasn't there. I saw Flo had the ball. Dad said, "Come on Pearl, it's time for lunch!". I felt very happy to spend such great times and make such wonderful memories with my family.

By Pearl

By Pearl

1 comment:

  1. Awesome stories we love reading them they make us smile! They are so descriptive and clever!
    From Victoria and John (Jacobs parents)

    ReplyDelete