Sunday 24 November 2013

Market Night stories

Bang! Crash!  I went on the kid's electric cars. Suddenly Rory came roaring around the corner. We had a race. We zoomed like a couple of cheetahs. I wriggled with excitement. I won the race!
Paris

I could smell all the yummy sausages sizzling. I could see people playing in the playground. I could feel the atmosphere blowing through my hair. "Hi Miss Finch", I said. Me and Amelia and Charlotte and Mere were skipping around the school. "There's the candy floss!" We shouted. Then we all got such an amazing super suprise rushing through our heads. "There's the bunji jumping!"
Olivia

When it was Market Night, I bought some Hero Factory lego. My dad said, "can you get on the bouncy castle?" My dad paid the money. I jumped. I was on! I was chipper.
Marcel

At the fair, oh how the hirspray streamed along my hair, colder than ice. I shivered with coldness. When it was finished I said, "woooh!" I was startled by my crazy-hair hair-do.  But I pretty much liked it anyway.
Philippa

I ran up to the Sea Museum. "Oh no, the Sea Museum is closed!" Henry cried. We went to the playground. "Weeeeeeeeeeeeee," I cried as I raced down the slide. "Dad is the Sea Museum open now?" I asked. "Yes," my Dad cried. So we went back to the Sea Museum and after that we went to Toy World and I got a pretty crown.
Isla B

"Horray, it is Market Night! I get a Skeleton House and 5 robots, then I asked Dad if I can get a splat bomb. When you throw a splat bomb it explodes and turns back into itself again. But Dad said 'No."
Harvey

Brrrrrm, brrrrmmm, I raced around the field in a bumper car. I just stayed on Speed 2. When I stopped the wheel it scraped on the floor. I walked with my Mum and Dad to the top field. "Cool, bunji jumping! ...Can I go on the bunji jumping, Mum?"  A man strapped me in. "Cool I am really high!"
Riley

I zoomed to the Toy Shop. I got three toys. One was the Bat Cave which I bought. We got some other toys like Battle Bombs and the world globe.  Battle Bombs are transformed and when you throw them on the ground, they activate into what they look like.
Samuel

No comments:

Post a Comment