Monday 18 November 2013

Farewell Benji

Farewell to our friend Benji,

The following are our stories about our last afternoon with Benji and his family in the weekend.

Zoom, zoom. My car raced to the beach. I climbed up high on the climbing frame. "Oh no!" I cried, "the party is at the Rec Centre." "But we will only have half an hour to spend there," Henry cried. At the Rec centre I went on roller skates and I kept falling backwards and landing on my bottom because the back wheels were so slippery.
Isla B

I slipped on my shoes with a big, good laugh. I slammed the door shut quickly! I jumped up and down while mum turned on the engine. It went Brrrrrmmmmm! We went off to the bar and had a jar of lemonade. I said, "delicious! Yummy!" and I drank it all up and ate a whole bowl of chilli con carne. It was so big my tummy nearly exploded, but it was delicious!
Amelia

"Yippee! Yippee!" My toes tingled with excitement. My smile was as big as the sun. I ran into the Sports Centre hoping I would see Marcel there and I did. It was so exciting that my body froze when I saw Benji.This was Benji's going away party. Me and Marcel and Benji and his other friends were on bikes and scooters. I let go of the handles on my scooter and let it crash. We laughed and laughed.
Hector

On the tip of my tongue I had Benji's leaving party. My brother got his scooter and off we went to the Rec Centre. When we were there I hired some skates. I didn't know what was happening next. I only fell over once or twice, but once I'd been around the rink one time, I got it.
Olivia

I zoomed to the Rec Centre. I went to my scooter. I went racing against Marcel. I was always in front. I was saying, "lazy daisy, you're too slow, I'm going to win the race. Watch out! Three, two, one... I win!" I fell off my scooter. Ouch! But I was okay.
Theo

Bump, went the car. The wheels rolled down the hill all the way home and I raced off with my little brother to the garden, but, "Oh!" There was a dead snail. My mum watched as my little brother stamped the dead snail again and again. I ran off into the house. My mum told me to go back and get my little brother.
Caitlin

I flew along the road to Benji's party. My mum let me use her roller blades. I only just learnt how to do it. The Rec Centre was louder than a lion's roar. Emma and Ruby taught me how to skate on the roller blades. When I was leaving I gave Benji a big hug.
Charlotte

I raced with Benji with our scooters. I liked racing Benji and racing my scooter.
Oscar

"Ahhh, this place is awesome!" People zomed past me. "Ahhhh!" I screamed. I ran round the back of the course. I stopped then I continued racing and got back to where I was. "Yay!". I heard something loud. "Owwww!" I said as loud as a volcano. Bang! "Awwww!" I said again. The noises of people screaming and having fun were really loud. It was so loud it hurt my ears and I left.
Samuel

Good bye Benji, we will miss your sweet, cheeky personality buzzing around our room!

Ka kite ano

No comments:

Post a Comment