Tuesday 26 November 2013

A moment in time...

Kia Ora everyone,

Today in writing, we focused on writing about a moment in time...

"Ding dong," said Santa, smiling with a big grin. Santa looked at his little helper, "Make me some more toys and books!" Santa yelled with excitement. "But Santa, I'm your only helper and I wish there were more helpers!"
Caitlin

As I skipped to Isla B's house in the deep morning breeze, I felt the exact same way as I would usually be - happy. When I got there me and Isla B made up some games to play. I was absolutely wonderfully pleased. My heart was jumping with glee and gladness.
Philippa

"Ho ho ho! Santa's here." Down the chimney Santa went, but he wasn't there for long because he was as speedy as a racing car. Up, up, up he went, over and across the sky with a big shout, "Merry Christmas everyone!"  "Uh-oh I didn't eat up all my cookies at #*@ Matai Road, at Amelia and Mere's house!" Santa raced off back to get his cookies, so, so yummy and delicious. He ate them all up. "Yum!" he said to himself.
Amelia

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your story writing has improved so much over the year Room 3 - we really enjoy reading them!

    ReplyDelete