Monday 3 June 2013

Drama in Room 3....

Kia Ora everyone,

We've been practising our improvisation skills and this week we're going to continue to practise them at home for homework.

We start with a simple sentence, called a sentence starter. Then we have to think of something to carry it on with.

For example, You are walking through an aquarium when....

Think of some exciting and interesting sentences to share with the class.

Thanks to those people who leave comments for us!

Ka kite ano

Room 3

3 comments:

  1. You are walking through an aquarium when its starts raining really hard, and then the glass breaks and falls down, cutting all the fish. And the people said 'Oh nO what happened?' by Rory Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was making chocolate brownies and opened the oven door to put the tray in when.....a black and white cat jumped out and over my shoulder and out the door. I fell back, my heart was pounding and my knees were wobbling like jelly.

    bye from Isla mc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today I was playing detectives with Ben, when i came home i wanted to find lots of clues so we can play again. I was hoping you could all help with this clue? I live in lakes and rivers, I eat fish and birds, I have four legs and a long tail, I have lots of pretty teeth. What am I? Samuel.

    ReplyDelete