Sunday 14 April 2013

Weekend recounts

Hi everyone,

Today we wrote about something we did in the weekend.  Again, we are focusing on using our senses to help give our stories interesting details.

In the weekend I went to my Aunty's house and my Uncle's house. I smelt my Aunty's pie. I heard my Aunty talking. I smelt my Dad's fish pie.  I tasted  my Anuty's cooking. That was fun and the food was yummy, but when I tasted my Dad's fish pie I said, "Yuck, I do not like that!" I went to the park and it was really fun. I went on the roundy round and the ropes, but then I banged my head. I had a great time anyway!

Amelia

In the weekend me and my family went to an aquarium and we saw an enormous fish. It was stripy. The stripes were grey and orange. I saw some dolphins. The dolphins were silver. We heard the water splashing. I loved it. Then we went home. Then we went out again. We went to the beach and we saw a crab and some slimy slugs and then we had an ice cream. The flavour of the ice cream was strawberry and chocolate. We went home and it was dinner time. For dinner we had fish and chips. Me and my brother went to bed at 7 o' clock.

Olivia

2 comments:

  1. In the weekend, I went ice skating with my sisters and my mum and dad. My mum had to look after my little sister Samantha the whole time though. I fell over a few times but it was funny. It was slippery and my dad and my sister held my hand. Me and my sister got a hot chocolate and my dad got a koala drink. I went fast and my sister saw her friend too. I really enjoyed it.

    Isla.M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading your creative and interesting stories... Dad laughed at you not liking his fish pie - I thought it was a bit stinky too! We also really enjoyed the student - teacher - parent conference tonight & the awesome learning that is happening in room 3. Lastly, we`re impressed with the mihi you have learnt.

    ReplyDelete