Tuesday 16 April 2013

More weekend recounts from some hard workers...

A couple more boys wrote their stories and put in a superb effort  so deserved to have their work published too. Publishing the children's work is an important part of the writing process. Sometimes we celebrate stories that have wonderful language qualities, creativity, workers who are motivated and get down their writing quickly and quietly, and those who try really hard. Also, I like to publish everyone in the class at least once a term. The children get such a lot of joy and feel so proud when their story is out in the world for everyone to read... they are real published authors! They also love to get feedback on their work, so please, leave us a message about their stories.

Junaid's english is coming along very well. This story is about some building he did with the wooden blocks:

I was eating a sandwich. It was made of wood.

By Junaid

Rory also wrote about what he'd built out of the wooden blocks:

I'm going to break the jail. I'm going to smash the jail.

By Rory

2 comments:

  1. Harvey says - I like school. I will miss everyone over the holidays. Have a good time everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rory! I was reading your story about jail. What did you do? Your Mum

    ReplyDelete