Sunday 7 April 2013

Story Writing

 Kia Ora everyone,

Today we wrote recounts of our weekend.

Two people did a particularly super job at getting down to work quickly and quietly...

Well done Hector and Harvey.

In the weekend I played rugby. I got two scores and I got some lemonade and a hot dog. I got lemonade for dinner. I got a kinder suprise. It was lots of  great fun. There were lots of people.

Hector

In the weekend I went fishing. My dad caught a spotty fish. We used squid for bait. The spotty fish was white with spots. It was very slimy.

Harvey

You both did  a wonderful job of your story writing today. I like the was you both added lots of interesting details to make your story more interesting for the reader.

If you like our stories, please leave us a comment to let us know people are reading them.

Thanks

From Room 3


1 comment:

  1. Hi Harvey And Hector, I enjoyed reading your stories about rugby and fishing. Hector so cool you got a try in rugby, do you want to play for the All Blacks some day? . Harvey we were wondering if you ate the spotty fish for your dinner, or were you too busy laughing? Rachel

    ReplyDelete