Monday 11 June 2012

Today in writing we wrote about a grandparent.

Kia Ora everybody,

Here are our three fab writers of the day...

Grandpa

My Grandpa takes me to the dairy to get a treat.
My Grandpa takes me for a walk.
My Grandpa takes me to the pool.
My Grandpa takes me to the zoo.
My Grandpa makes me feel like the most special child in the whole wide world.

By Rosa

Grandma

My Grandma takes me to playgrounds every day.
My Grandma takes me gardening because I like flowers.
My Grandma takes me home when Mummy is working.
My Grandma takes me out in the garden so I can see beautiful butterflies.
My Grandma makes me feel like the most special child in the whole wide world.

By Samantha

Grandad

My Grandad takes me fishing on the beach.
My Grandad makes me cup cakes.
My Grandad plays sports with me.
My Grandad takes me to the zoo.
My Grandad makes me feel like the most special child in the whole wide world.

By Guojinwang

Thanks for reading our Grandparent  poems.  We love that you value our work!



4 comments:

  1. Those were cool. From Pearlk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these grandparent poems are ggrrrreat!!! Jacob and I really enjoy reading the fantastic work that gets published on the blog each day.
    From Jacob and Victoria (Jacobs mum)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We really like all these poems! From Caitlin and Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved reading about grandmas and grandpas. That's because I'm one of those grandmas! Now I feel like the most special grandma in the whole wide world. I'm so lucky.

    ReplyDelete