Sunday 17 June 2012

A merry monster Monday!

Hi everyone,

We have some more writing to share with you. Starting tomorrow, we will be posting just ONE special story or poem from Monday to Wednesday. I hope this inspires Room 3 to try their hardest during writing time.

I Can Write!

I can write about tigers.
I can write about snakes.
I can write about cakes.
I can write about spiders.
I can write about you, or me.
I' a writer - Wackydoo!

By Dylan

I Can Write!

I can write about snakes
and cakes
and the best of mates.
I can write about me, or you.
I'm a writer - wackydoo.

By Jacob

I Can Write

I can write about the blue sea.
I can write about wigs and squigs.
I can write about paws and roars.
I'm a writer - wackydoo.

By Julia

We hope you enjoyed our poems! Look out for us tomorrow too!

See you all next time,

From Room 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment