Sunday 10 June 2012

Our writing today

Hi everyone, from now on, we are going to publish three stories of the day from our story writing.

Please give us feedback.

Today we wrote poems about where we live.

Our Home

Above my house is a moon rising.
Beside my house is a frog croaking.
Below my house is a kangaroo bouncing.
Around my house are bats flying.
Inside my house is a snake slithering!

By Hugo

My House

Above my house is smoke billowing out of the chimney.
Beside my house is my dog burying a bone.
Below my house are worms squiggling.
Around my house is a kennel and plants.
Inside my house is my dog and me!

By Pearl

My house

Above my house are birds squarking.
Beside my house is a hose sprouting on the lawn.
Below my house are mice crawling.
Around my house are lots of flowers.
Inside my house is all my family
and me!

By Lucy

Thanks for reading our poems. We hope you enjoyed them. Please look out for more tomorrow.

Goodbye from Room 3

3 comments:

  1. Cool story writing guys! Lucy's Mum - Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Room 3!

    I love your poems! You all used lots of descriptive words. I can really picture you poems in my head.

    Thank you for sharing!
    From Miss Lologa and the 2nd Grade Superstars.
    North Carolina, U.S.A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice story I bet you'll be famous soon




    From Tom

    ReplyDelete