Tuesday 13 August 2013

Story time

Kia Ora everyone,

Today we are going to share some stories.

I looked on Max's PSP. I looked and looked and looked. By Rory

In the holidays I went to New Plymouth. I was afraid to go down the hydro slide. My whole body was frozen. Then I went down the hydro slide. By Theo

My cousin plays hockey. There's lots of people playing too. I love my cousin. She's the best at hockey. She always gets goals. Sometimes the other team gets goals, but I like my cousin's team best. By Delaney

A long, long time ago I was scared to go down a dark, dark water slide. I figured out it was fun after I went down. Paris

A woman was surfing on a board. A dophin was tired going up and down. A big wave came up into the air and down again. The sun rose and it shimmered onto the waves like the moon was sparkling on them. Caitlin

My body was shaking. I was frozen. Then I looked at the sea. I said to myself, "Okay, I'll do it". And I did. My father was very proud. "It's getting very late", my father called out so I got out and we went home. Hector

1 comment:

  1. HI tomorrow after school I am going to do Something about our topic.

    ReplyDelete