Tuesday 4 December 2012

The wild wind

Hi all, today we decided to write about the wind as it is such a wild, windy day!

Wind

The wind feels strong like giant footsteps. The wind looks like the sky is broken. I love the wind. The wind pulls me like a toy. The coldest wind is point zero %. "Cold aye", I said, "aaaaahhhhhhhhh! Im getting blown through a bush backwards!"

By Caitlin

The Wind

I like the wind because it sings me a lullaby every night. It helps me snuggle down in my cozy bed so I can sleep.

By Molly

The Wind

I like the wind because it will blow my dad's car away. I think we could drive in the sky. Then the wind would let go of us. We would drop down.

By William

The Wind

I like the wind because it blows me along. It feels like I'm magic. I like the wind because we get to go on the computer or watch a movie or we will play with the lego. It's fun.

By Connor









No comments:

Post a Comment