Wednesday 14 November 2012

Tena Koutou Katoa

Hello everyone, we have been busy writing more stories and recrafting them.

The following are from people who have really tried hard to improve their stories.

Off To The Farm

I am going to the farm. The farm has some animals. There are horses and cows and sheep. I ride a horse. My mum is picking me up after school at 3 o' clock.

By Sylvie

I made a pop up book about houses. It has a contents page. It has some games in it. Today I am going to after school care. Today I am going out with my mum, Gino, and Gino's friend, Paul. (after recrafting...) We went to Denny's. We had lots of food. I wanted to have a fruit salad for pudding, but but they ran out of them. It was cute. After school care was fun. We played on the playground most of the time. I talked to the teachers about school.

By Jakeb C.

Solar Eclipse

Today is the solar eclipse. The school might have special glasses to see the solar eclipse. They have film tapes in the special glasses. I saw the solar eclipse with my class. It was awesome. The sun looked like a red moon, with pink aswell. There won't be another solar eclipse for over ten years. I will be a teenager at high school!

By Nico

Yesterday we went to the library. Vanessa read a book called Revolting Rhymes. It had funny jokes. One joke was,

Knock, knock
Who's there?
Interrupting sheep
Interrupting sheep who?
Baaa!

Then we went back to school. My mum came too. We held hands with each other. It was really fun.

By Lucy

2 comments:

  1. I want to see more of the stories on the blog. Love Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your stories Room 3. They are getting better every day. It was interesting to read that they chopped heads off in the forbidden city in China. From Sylvie K

    ReplyDelete