Tuesday 31 July 2012

Hello from Rm 3

Kia Ora everyone,

we thought we'd have more time for literacy and numeracy this term as there is no swimming, but the production is taking up even more time than swimming so we've had less time for writing our stories on this blog. However, we will try and get at least one story up a week. Today we have a little more time so we will share a few more.

The children have learnt so many facts about the olympics that they are going to share some of them at assembly tomorrow.

Today we wrote about our reflections.


My Reflection

I look in the mirror and I see a beating heart. I see a green eyed girl looking at me. I see a helping friend who is kind, looking at me.

By Lucy


Mirrors

When I look in the mirror I see someone looking at me. I don't know who it is but I stare at her for a long time.

By Caitlin


My Self

When I look in the mirror I see my heart. It makes me feel good.

By Connor


What I See

I look in the mirror and what do I see? Another friend smiling back at me. I see a love heart.

By Emily


What Do I See?

What do I see in the mirror? I see someone who has the same eye colour as me. I see someone who likes to be quiet. I see someone who has the same colour hair as me.

By Samantha


Please leave us some comments...we LOVE to come in and see new comments each day.

From Rm 3

3 comments:

  1. Hey these are really cool reflections guys. I really enjoyed reading them. From Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!
    I never you guys could that good!
    Those stories are amazing!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all are great writers. I think you should start a blog called are writing!!! You should look at are blog: Room8kilbirnie.blogspot.co.nz

    Sofia

    ReplyDelete